Words of Wisdom

"The centre of chaos-the eye of the storm-is where things are the calmest."

Friday, January 8, 2010

15 Sentences About Myself....

This is actually and English assignment given to me by my teacher. But I realise that this a good way to truly get in touch with you subconscious inner self.

1. I love to read thick novels about life and its intricacies in the middle if the night.

2. Most times, my jokes are not funny and people just stare at me.

3. I make sure I finish all my work at school even if I have to stay at the library until 5 o'clock in the evening.

4. I frown most of the time, especially when I am thinking.

5. I am the 'Lord of The Sink' at home because I was the dishes every time after a meal.

6. Cycling and swimming are two sports that I love most because everything else is either too hazardous or too expensive.

7. Good food and good company make my day.

8. Star Wars and the Lord of The Rings made a big influence on my imagination as it is now much more lively and vivid.

9. I often write poetry and in my diary to express my feelings, thoughts and views.

10. These days, I hope for small, impossible things like wider roads and doing well for my SPM; not ridiculously impossible things like world peace.

11. If I had all the money in the world, I would like to build a huge manor by the sea in the Bay of Naples, Italy.

12. I am thankful for my wonderful family-especially my mother-and my dear friends in school for sticking by me, no matter what the odds may be.

13. Roman and Andalusian architecture fascinate me; as do European and Russian history.

14. I hope to be a very successful and wealthy investment banker someday and study at the London School of Economics.

15. I will be inaugurated as Head Boy on Monday, the 11Th of January 2010.

*You should all give this a try one fine day.;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment