Words of Wisdom

"The centre of chaos-the eye of the storm-is where things are the calmest."

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunflowers are not actually yellow...

Ever wonder why we do what we do??

Do we do it out of pure sincerity and love for others or the job??

Do we do it because we have to or were forced head first into doing it??

Or do we do it because we have nothing better to do??

Bottom line-we do it and we live with it...At least it think we do..

What happens when we can't live with what we do..?? The weak and feeble minded usually commit suicide or get committed into a mental institution...

The cautious and crafty usually work their way around it by dodging, sneaking and skulking in the dark like the worthless leeches that they are...

And the brave will usually stupidly plunge fists first into solving the problem of being unable to live by trying to set things back as they were. Such a course has but two possible outcomes. One: they emerge triumphant and live for another hundred years or they get shot in the head whilst trying to complete their mission and end up as dead as a doorknob.

As for me, I can still live myself and what I do. I haven't murdered anyone yet, either physically or intellectually. but if ever one day I reach the point where I feel like cutting my losses and moving on to the next life, I will stop in my tracks, turn back to where I came from and reinvent myself.

Hopefully, that will be enough.. It's either that or moving to a small hut on Gunung Tahan.

P/s: the title has nothing to do with this post...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment