Words of Wisdom

"The centre of chaos-the eye of the storm-is where things are the calmest."

Friday, January 29, 2010

If You Feel Hot, It's Probably Because You Have A Fever

It's funny how you just keep going even when you're body is telling you to stop... Take my advice: read the signs and do so. To prevent it all from happening, take it easy once in a while. When you're relaxing make sure you RELAX. Don't think, just immerse yourself in whatever thing you're doing and forget the world for a few moments.

When you feel rested and re energised come back to reality and the rat race that is life again. Truth be told, lately, I think I have been going a little bit too fast. But then again, that's the sacrifice we make in order to get what we want; be it flying colours or a new pair of Levi's 501 jeans..XD

Thank god for weekends and painkillers though. I went to the clinic just now due to a cranium-splitting headache. The doctor told me I had a fever as well as blocked sinus cavities...Go figure..

In spite of the medication prescribed, it still takes a double prosperity burger to cure my sinuses...hahaha...must be all that black pepper dripping over the heavily drenched burger...and thank god also for McDonalds..Syukur ya Allah...

Now I'm taking the night off. I'm rereading Robert Harris' book, Imperium. It truly is a masterpiece..As for all of you people out there I wish that you enjoy your Friday night doing whatever keeps you sane..XD

I know I'll be having a blast...hahaha...per victoria meus conpes comminutus.

No comments:

Post a Comment